I cannot believe what is happening in America — the death of self-expression and the loss of trust in the news. This is tragic regardless of which side of the aisle you’re on. News stations and journalists have become ideological mercenaries and have lost their sense of duty to the truth and impartiality. So have the digital platforms — censoring those who oppose their corporate interests. Most journalists have become actors in a big infomercial for a corporate takeover of power. This is accompanied by a rise in intolerance. People are unable to have a discussion with somebody who has a different point of view without insulting them. Cancel Culture is a technology used by dictatorships like those of Stalin, Mao, Franco, and Castro, and now it’s making its way to the United States. It is time to defund the media and the digital platforms that are in the business of controlling how we think. It’s my job to form conclusions based on the information available, not theirs. I do not need anyone telling me how to think, nor do most people. Freedom of expression and journalistic truth — the basis of our democracy — are dying. Unless you want to Live in Venezuela, North Korea or Cuba, check it out.
- The death of freedom of expression — journalism has died.
- The internet and transparency are catching the status quo off guard
- Corruption-How about a Luxury tax
- I want my money back-The transparency chase
- Why should White guys have all the fun-Reginald Lewis
- Screw it, Lets do it by Richard Branson
- The Book “Life” by Keith Richards
- Neuehouse in New York the future of working and community
- The Rise of the Robots by Martin Ford
- Cartel Land the documentary