I think it is time to attach a luxury tax and a cap on government related corruption. Since it seems that nobody cares and we are not discussed enough to do anything about it, at least lets bring into the light, tax it and cap it. I proposed that over one billion in corruption proceeds should be questionable. In the mean time lets keep voting and looking the other way as billion are being looted very second around the world and generations of human have their futures stolen by series quasi human characters that eventually will show up on the Forbes billionaires list. The sad thing is that they know that most of us are not willing to do much about it so the party continues, enjoy and look the other way.
- The death of freedom of expression — journalism has died.
- The internet and transparency are catching the status quo off guard
- Corruption-How about a Luxury tax
- I want my money back-The transparency chase
- Why should White guys have all the fun-Reginald Lewis
- Screw it, Lets do it by Richard Branson
- The Book “Life” by Keith Richards
- Neuehouse in New York the future of working and community
- The Rise of the Robots by Martin Ford
- Cartel Land the documentary